Frequently Asked Questions
- 1How do I start?
- 2How to made payment?
When you decide to appoint us for web design services, you shall pay the initial payment which is 50% of total payment as per invoice.
The remainder is payable after completion of your website. We accept payment by cash, bank transfer and cheque.
- 3How to meet/communicate?
We are gladly to meet you if you are located in the Klang Valley area, or we can communicate via Whatapps or Skype.
- 4How much annual maintenance?
Our annual maintenance packages :
RM 300 per 10 time update of any page content, slider/banner, photo gallery or new post.
RM 250 per year for domain and hosting renewal.
***All these packages are subject to our Terms & Conditions
Please visit our package for more information.
- 5Do FWD guarantee my website rank in Google?
- 6Can I do any amendment to my website?
Yes. We will provide the back-end username and password to you after the website is completed (based on package & website design). You can amend the contents of your website accordingly.
- 7Why my current website failed?
There are two common reason, why most website considered as failed:
- The website doesn’t attract enough traffic.
- The website doesn’t convert the visitor into leads and sales.
- This is happen because the website design, content structure, action plan and keyword structure of your website are not well optimized.
- 8How to update/redesign current web and maintain my domain?
You can update/redesign your current website as long as you own the hosting server and the domain or you have the access.